Transforming Brands: Digital Marketing That Delivers Results
See how our services can fuel your business growth and become your ultimate marketing partner.
Kassandra is a real estate agent who entered the market in Markham, Ontario just two years ago. Despite her best efforts, she found it challenging to attract new leads in the highly competitive arena of over 82,000 agents. As a result, she was considering giving up when we met her.
The Achieved results
Challenges Faced by the client
Before joining Grow Faster Marketing, the client held a doubtful attitude towards digital marketing agencies. Her background in real estate prospecting was based on traditional methods such as cold calling, door knocking, and networking. Despite her persistence in using these techniques for a year, she was dissatisfied with the sluggish progress and began to feel discouraged. Moreover, her prolonged absence of income was putting a strain on her savings.
The client realized that although she was keeping herself occupied, the homeowners she contacted were not intending to sell their properties in the near future. As a result, she desired qualified and warm leads that would result in greater chances of success.
She understood the need for a strong digital presence and tried her hand at it. Unfortunately, she ran into difficulties and wasted time and money:
Not using social media effectively: Social media can be an excellent way to connect with potential clients, but she did not understand how to use social media effectively. There was no deliberate strategy for content creation, audience engagement, or lead generation.
Not leveraging online reviews: Online reviews are critical to building credibility and trust with potential clients. Sharon did not know how to encourage her previous clients to leave reviews, even though they were very satisfied with her service.
Not using email marketing: Email marketing is a cost-effective way to reach a large audience. Sharon was not be aware of the benefits of email marketing or how to create effective email campaigns.
- No proper CRM system: as a new agent, Sharon was reliant on spreadsheets and word documents to keep track of client activity, when she was much better off using a modern CRM system that can streamline all these prospecting activities for her.
how grow faster marketing helped the client
Digital Marketing Solutions
- Ran targeted paid advertising on search engines and social media platforms to give the client immediate and warm leads
- Created targeted ads that resonated with potential home sellers by identifying their pain points
- Created lead magnets and promoted them on social media to build a list of potential home sellers
- Implemented an email marketing campaign to further build the client’s database of potential leads
- Helped build a content strategy and establish the client as a thought leader in the industry to position her as the go-to agent for people looking to sell
- Curated the client’s social media content to stay relevant in the community
- Implemented a free CRM system that allowed her to keep track of leads and lead activity
- Coached the client on how to best approach warm leads with step-by-step instructions on the appropriate response and how to tackle objections
- Generated 120 warm leads through targeted advertising on search engines and social media platforms.
- Achieved a 9% conversion rate (industry average of around 3%) due to the targeted nature of the advertising.
- Built a list of 530 potential home sellers through the use of lead magnets and promotion on social media platforms.
- Converted these leads into 22 new listings through regular communication and follow-up.
- Achieved a 35% open rate and 15% click-through rate for the email marketing campaign.
- Increased website traffic by 70% through a content strategy.
- Achieved a 20% increase in social media engagement through curated content.
- Increased brand awareness and kept the client top of mind for potential leads.